Welcome to Cyber Defence & Network Security 2013:
The symposium-of-choice for senior Cyber and Network Security Professionals Worldwide
“As threats to the cyber landscape increase in number – the Spanish Ministry of Defence sees CDANS as a unique opportunity to discover the key challenges and their solutions from other regions on a day-to-day basis”
Lieutenant Colonel Angel Gomez de Agreda, Office of the Secretary General for Defence Policy, Spanish Ministry of Defence
The Cyber Defence & Network Security (CDANS) conference provides attendees with high-level strategic briefings from 26+ senior international military and cyber experts, as well as valuable and intimate networking opportunities with Heads of CERT, Systems Security, Military IT, Counter Terrorism, and Cyber Crime and Network professionals.
It is the ONLY event in this space to integrate expert insight into traditional cyber defence, with cyber offence, CNI, and cloud computing. Last year’s BBC-covered event hosted over 150+ attendees, 25+ speakers from 24 countries.
The 2013 CDANS event will focus around three central themes :
- How can the monitoring and reporting of cyber incidences be improved both internally and internationally?
- How can the “next generation” of cyber attacks and the threat of zero-day attacks be mitigated?
- What are the security challenges associated with moving sensitive data and system to the Cloud?
Over 200+ attendees, 30+ speakers and 24 countries represented. Cyber Defence & Network Security Conference will return on its 7th year in London, UK between 28 -31 January 2013.
New and Key Highlights for 2013:
- The most senior international speaker faculty to date featuring both military, government and industry representatives from the North-America, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, Asia and Africa who are defining the requirements and shaping the solutions for cyber security.
- New Focus Day - Dedicated to the challenges of implementing proper Cloud Security for both suppliers and end users. The day will examine key topics, such as data storage (protection, privacy and integrity), hacking, best practice and security standards, examining the challenges and opportunities in military and government cloud computing. Do not miss this unique opportunity to understand the future of cloud security.
- Showcasing the latest developments in international cooperation to strengthen the collective capabilities of Network Defence & Security, promoting transparency and understanding of international partners whilst examining the disparities in the current industry and policy areas. Find out where your organisation best fits in this ever-advancing technological landscape.
Download the 2013 Brochure here or email email@example.com to request a copy.
What the experts thought of CDANS 2012: